Advantage II Flea Treatment for Ferrets, 2 Months
Availability: In Stock
This item is excluded from shipping to Maine (ME)
Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%
How to open:
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to apply:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- Discard empty tube.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 14 days for kittens or once every 7 days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.