SnuggleSafe Microwave Heat Pad
Microwave heatpad. Provides up to 10 hours of long-lasting warmth. Quick and safe. No wires; bite resistant. Perfect travel companion. Ideal for newborn, convalescing and elderly pets.
It isn't magic, really, just good application of a simple scientific process. The Thermapol™ interior undergoes a physical change of state during the heat cycle. While other conventional products would be getting cooler, Snuggle Safe actually generates extra heat. This process lasts for around 5-6 hours during which time the temperature remains stable at around 52°C (123°F) giving an extended warmth, unmatched by any other non-electric heater.
Snuggle Safe®Microwave Heatpad for Animals
BEFORE YOU START
SnuggleSafe is for use in domestic microwaves only (max 1,500 watts). Make sure that functions such as grilling or browning (if available on your microwave) are switched off. Make sure that your oven interior is clean, especially the turntable. Food and drink residue can affect the heating performance of the heatpad and could result in overheating. Do not heat more that on SnuggleSafe at a time.
USING YOUR SNUGGLESAFE
- Place Snuggle Safe on your microwave turntable, select full power and set the timer according to the following chart.
(If your microwave does not have a turntable, we recommend that you heat SnuggleSafe for 50% [half] of its recommended time, then turn it over [flip] and heat for the remaining time. Turn the microwave off whilst you flip the product.)
- When you have selected the correct time appropriate to the power of your microwave, start the timer.
- When the time cycle has finished, leave Snuggle Safe in the microwave for another minute. During this extra minute, Snuggle Safe will continue to heat up even though the power is off. After this extra minute the temperature will have stabilized.
- Remove Snuggle Safe from the microwave.
CAUTION: It will be hot and you may wish to use an oven glove or cloth to handle it.
- Place Snuggle Safe under your pet's bedding or under a loose blanket. Ideally there should also be good insulation under Snuggle Safe, as this will help to reduce heat loss downwards, thus greatly extending the time that Snuggle Safe gives out warmth. Do not place Snuggle Safe in direct contact with your pet’s body.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED TIMES
RE-HEATING SNUGGLE SAFE:
Allow Snuggle Safe to completely cool down before re-heating.
Clean Snuggle Safe by wiping with a damp cloth or spraying lightly with disinfectant and wiping dry. Do not use abrasive substances or scourers.
Do not exceed the heating times. Overheating can damage the heatpad and may cause injury. Do not allow animals to bite or chew Snuggle Safe. Any guarantee is invalid if the product has been overheated or damaged.
Snuggle Safe contains Thermapol which is non-toxic and harmless when used according to these instructions. If seriously overheated, the bottle is designed to melt down so that the Thermapol disperses without impact. If leakage occurs as a result of overheating, Thermapol will be dangerously hot. Do not touch. Allow Thermapol to cool. When cool, it can be removed from hard surfaces with hot water.
Persons who are not familiar with the operation of microwave ovens or who may not be competent with their use should seek the advice and assistance of a competent person. Do not take risks. Do not allow children to heat Snuggle Safe unless properly supervised. Do not heat in a conventional oven or by any other method. Replace heatpad after 3 years.