|Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO)*||10.0%|
|n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximade (MGK 264)**||1.0%|
*(butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds
**MGK® 264, Insecticide Synergist
NYLAR, MGK® - Registered Trademarks of McLaughlin Gormley King Company
Each tube contains 0.066 fl oz (1.95 ml).
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contactwith eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS. Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks old. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information. Have the product container or label with you when calling for advice or going for treatment.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. If empty: Do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
DIRECTIONS: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EAACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER. DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING LESS THAN 5 LBS.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold it in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about ½ turn while pushing down to break the applicator's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
- Position the dispensing tip of the applicator tube on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog's back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application
- Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.