Rapid immunomigration test for detection of the hormone relaxin in canine blood. Can be used at 22 days
gestation or after. A small blood sample must be obtained from the dog. 5 tests in each kit.Reviews
* Early detection of planned or unplanned pregnancy.
* Detection of pregnancy before or after abortion treatment.
* Early detection of false pregnancy.
* Diagnose fetal resorption or spontaneous abortion.
* No refrigeration required.
About the product: The Witness Relaxin kit is intended to determine pregnancy in the bitch, as well as to distinguish between pseudopregancy and gestation. The kit measures relaxin levels in plasma and serum samples. The presence of significant amounts of this hormone is a reliable indicator of pregancy. Relaxin can be detected in biological samples soon after implantation of the fertilized egg, which occurs about 22-27 days after mating (26-31 days post-LH surge).
Overall Rating for Canine Pregnancy Test Kit (5 tests)
Canine Pregnancy Test Kit (5 tests)